The Credit Administration Officer (SOUTH) will provide support to the Risk Management Division by managing the Southern Branch Loan Portfolio to improve and sustain the portfolio quality and assist with the attainment of the annual loan collection targets and corporate objectives.
The duty station is in Dangriga, however, the position is transferrable to any of the Corporation’s branch offices.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Administer the Southern Branch (Dangriga and Punta Gorda) loan portfolio in accordance with the Corporation’s policies, guidelines and standards
- Conduct loan portfolio analysis to include loan delinquency, arrears, and non-performance ratios and make recommendations to guide the loan collection effort.
- Review and analyze customer submissions including financial reports and take appropriate actions to prevent loan delinquency.
- Conduct project supervision and collateral administration.
- Review recommendations for and approve Loan Servicing Actions for delinquent accounts within delegated authority.
- Initiate the loan recovery process for all delinquent accounts in assigned portfolio.
- Represent the Corporation in loan recovery cases at the Magistrate Court.
- Develop and monitor Principal and Interest Collections Budget for the branch.
- Contribute to the Human Resources Management Function of the Corporation by fostering an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
- Actively promote the financial services available through the Corporation.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- At least three years of experience in loan portfolio management and supervisory management
- Experience in Loan Delivery and Credit Analysis would be an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently, as required. This requires the possession of a privately owned motor vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with the qualification and experience of the selected candidate. Benefits include coverage under the Group Health and Life Insurance Scheme, Pension/Savings Plan Scheme, Annual Vacation Grant, and opportunities for professional development through the Corporation’s Annual Training and Development Plan, among others.
Submit a cover letter referencing the job title, curriculum vitae, copy of most recent qualification and two references to:
Human Resources & General Affairs Development Finance Corporation
P.O. Box 40, Belmopan
Ref: Vacancy – Credit Administration Officer (South)
Submission & Deadline
Applications may be submitted electronically by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and followed by the original copy via mail.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS December 4th, 2017 at Noon.