The AGM, Lending Operations is a key member of the Executive Management Team and provides strategic and tactical direction in order to achieve the Corporation’s objectives for development impact and sustainability through its suite of loan services, quality portfolio, market share, productivity and quality service. The AGM, Lending Operations provides oversight to the Credit Delivery, Marketing & Communications and Credit Administration & Loan Recovery functions of the Corporation.
Download Job Description:
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- To provide strategic direction, business plans, and oversight to ensure relevance and quality of loan and related services, optimum market share, and continued sustainability.
- Introduces and recommends loan policy changes to Executive Management and the Board as necessary. Responsible for interpreting and enforcing Loan Policies.
- To contribute to the sustainability of DFC by ensuring optimal portfolio quality coupled with requisite levels of forbearance.
- To oversee the effective evaluation and assessment of project proposals and to make recommendations for approvals to the appropriate levels of delegated authority. Also approve loans within delegated authority.
- To engage in funding negotiations with local, regional and international financial agencies.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance the loan servicing process to increase customer satisfaction, create process efficiencies and cost containment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- M.Sc. in Finance, Economics or other quantitative field or Management
- 8-10 years of progressive executive level management experience, preferably in a financial institution.
- Proven leadership skills with special concentration on strategic planning, change management, and communication.
- Advanced loan underwriting/credit appraisal knowledge, and assessment of related risks.
- Understanding DFC’s role as a development bank and its mandate to shape Belize’s economic and social landscape.
- High ethical standards and uncompromising sense of integrity.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Submit an Application Package which references the position title, and includes a Letter of Application, curriculum vitae, copy of most recent qualification and three (3) Letters of References (no older than six months) – two of which must be professional references – to:
Development Finance Corporation
P.O. Box 40, Belmopan
RE: APPLICATION FOR VACANCY
(ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, LENDING OPERATIONS)
Submission & Deadline
Applications may be submitted electronically by e-mail to: email@example.com and followed by the original copy via mail.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS April 6, 2018