DFC is the go-to institution for educational financing. With Grace periods on principal payments for the entire duration of your studies plus up to 6 months following completion, DFC makes it easy for you to achieve the higher education you deserve.
- Tuition and Fees
- Books & Related Materials
- Boarding and Lodging
- Loan Fees (as low as 2.5%)
What do I need to Apply:
- Letter of acceptance from the school
- Details of Cost from the school
- Copy of Valid ID (Social Security, Passport, or Voter’s ID)
- Certificates, Diploma’s, Transcripts
- Particulars on Security (Guarantors / Collateral)
- (if any) Evidence of Scholarship, School Grant etc.
- Loans for Vocational or Academic studies
- Student must be 15 years of age or older
- Loans up to $60,000 for courses up to 2 years
- Loans up to $100,000 for courses beyond 2 years
- Household gross annual income of less than $94,600
- Loan up to $7,500 = 1 Guarantor
- Loan up to $15,000 = 2 Gurantors
- Loan above $15,000 = Real Estate Collateral
What really caught my attention was that it covered my living expense and rent. It made me comfortable leaving away from home.