Establish, Improve and Expand your Cattle Ranch! Transform your traditional Cattle Ranch into a new, climate resilient, and more profitabble Cattle Ranch!
Provide some initial info and a DFC Representative will contact you to discuss your loan interest or set up an appointment.
- $4,000 up to $500,000 (Larger Possible)
- As Low As 7%
- New or Existing Small, Medium or Large Beef or Dairy Cattle Ranchers
- Grace Period up to 12 Months
- Repayment up to 8 years
- Collateral: Mixed
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Valid Photo ID: Social Security or Passport
- Business Plan (If Applicable)
- Financial Records
- Property documents (If Applicable)
- Updated Property Taxes
- Relevant permits, contracts, and licenses (If Applicable)
- For Companies: Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Articles of Association, Certificate of Good Standing, Resolution to borrow, Authorized signatories
- Reforestation/establishment of Sivopastoral farming systems
- Improved grass and forage varieties that are water, drought and pest tolerant
- Construction & repair of corrals.
- Repair of existing fence utilizing live fencing.
- New Construction of Live Fencing (Trees)
- Purchasing of Recording Systems.
- Water Source: construction of industrial wells, and ponds, for water harvesting and water troughs.
- Purchasing of solar PV systems for electric fencing, pumping of water (including DC pumps), and generating electricity for the farm.
- Purchasing of machinery for the production of hay and silage.
- Construction of composting facilities.
- Construction of climate-resilient farm buildings, including managers’ and workers’ quarters, sheds, and garages.
- Purchase of fuel-efficient farm equipment. (e.g. tractors, water pumps, sprayers, etc.)
- Purchasing of Breeds (Bulls, Heifers, and Cows) that are tolerant to heat, drought, pests, and deseases.
- Purchasing of Steers for fattening (Revolving Credit Line Facility)
- Existing or New Beef & Dairy Cattle Ranchers with experience of at least 2 years. (Recommendation letter from the Ministry of Agriculture)
- Ranchers are encouraged to join the Belize Livestock Producers Association (BLPA) and/or provide a recommendation letter from the Ministry of Agriculture.
- Must adopt to climate resilient practices by investing in the eligible loan activities and be willing to implement Silvopastoral systems for animal welfare (shading) and project sustainability.
- Must provide Cattle Movement Permit from BLPA when purchasing cattle stock.
- Ranchers must participate in any trainings offered by the Ministry of Agriculture or BLPA.
- Ranchers must be willing to implement recommendations for improved farming practices as recommended by the MOA, BAHA, BLPA, and registered veterinarians.
- Existing Ranchers must provide records of sales for the past 2 years.
- Ranchers must demonstrate sound cattle management practices and sound business management skills
WHY YOU SHOULD GET YOUR LOAN FROM DFC
- We work with you and help your business through challenging times.
- We Provide FREE Business Project Assessment (Save $1,000s)
- Free Property Appraisal! (Save $100s to $1,000s!)
- We are Honest and upfront with you! – No Hidden Fees!
CONTACT US NOW FOR YOUR CLIMATE RESILIENT CATTLE LOAN
A DFC Representative will contact you to discuss your loan interest or set up an appointment.