- CAYO DISTRICT: 10:30 a.m., March 25th ,2020 at the DFC Headquarters Office, Bliss Parade, Belmopan.
- ORANGE WALK: 10:30 a.m., March 26th, 2020 at DFC’s Orange Walk Branch, Progress Street, Orange Walk Town.
DOWNLOAD AUCTION LISTS
- DFC offers financing (95%)
- Ensure your BID letter states if your offer is ‘Cash’ OR if you would ‘Like DFC financing.’
- Five (5%) of the purchase price must be met by the buyer on the day of the auction. There will be closing costs.
- Kindly note that once property is purchased ‘Cash’, ten (10%) of the purchase price must be met by the buyer on the day of auction
- Ensure to visit the property to know what it is you are buying.
See here for NEED TO KNOW information on purchasing a DFC foreclosed property.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR BID
You can submit your Bid in writing and via our online portal:
SUBMIT YOUR BID IN WRITING
Address your Bid to:
Ms. Sandra Hernandez
Manager, Credit Administration and Loans Recovery
Belmopan, Belize C.A.