DFC’s Special Education Program helps students from low income, vulnerable, high risk, or high dependency homes access the student financing they need to pursue their Academic or Vocational Studies.
APPLY TODAY! Deadline is DECEMBER 31, 2019
Contact DFC at email@example.com or 822-2350 / 60 ext. 337 or 338
If you fit any ONE of the below criteria, you can apply.
- Students from Low income homes (Income of less than $15,000 per year)
- Students from Homes with many siblings (High Dependency Ratio)
- Students with Handicap or Special Needs parents or low income parents
- Students from homes benefiting from a social assistance program
- Students who reside in high crime rate areas (At-Risk Groups)
- Loans up to $20,000
- for Tertiary or Vocational Studies
- 8% Interest on the Reducing Balance
- Flexible Collateral Requirements
- Covers Tuition and Fees
- Books & Materials
- Transportation and Personal Expenses
How to Apply:
- Copy of Valid Photo ID (Social Security Card, Passport)
- Certificates, Diplomas and Transcripts
- Letter of Acceptance from School including details and cost of Course.
- Particulars on Security
- Evidence of client’s contribution including school grants. scholarship etc.
- Student must be 16 years of Age. Those under 18 require parent or guardian to apply.
- All applications must be accompanied by a letter of recommendation for a teacher or a letter from a credible organization (4H Club, Belize Youth Movement etc.)
What really caught my attention was that it covered my living expense and rent. It made me comfortable leaving away from home.