The Development Finance Corporation (DFC) invites suitably qualified consulting firms or individuals to submit proposals to provide consultancy services to develop a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for the Corporation.
Summary – Project Objective and Scope of Works
The main objective of this project is to enhance capacity and institutional strengthening through the design, development, and implementation of a BCP to optimize the value added by DFC’s transition to virtual and digitalized operations and ensure that the efficiency of services is balanced with cost-effectiveness. The Scope of Work covers:
- Design and develop the BCP and a Business Continuity Management Systems Program
- Conduct identification, assessment and analysis of various risk indicators
- Develop monitoring and reporting mechanisms
- Develop testing criteria and procedures
- Coordinate, test and evaluate the plan and provide staff training and general awareness sessions to the Management and Board, as necessary
The deliverables of consultancy are to be submitted no later than three calendar months from the date of execution of the engagement contract. Details of the Scope of Work, consultant requirements, information regarding the submission and evaluation of proposals, and other pertinent information, are included in the full Terms of Reference which can be downloaded and is found below.
Submission of Proposals
Completed proposals are to be submitted by 5:00 p.m. local time, Friday, November 25, 2022.