The Development Finance Corporation (DFC) hereby invites tenders from qualifying Law Firms to:
- Provide legal advice/opinion for new Lines of Credit and contractual arrangements between DFC and third parties.
- Review loan facilities letters and security documents for large projects.
- Prepare Writ of Execution for loan recovery cases.
- Represent DFC in Court on loan recovery cases.
- Advise on policy matters which affect DFC’s operations.
- Provide advice on policy recommendations for the improvement of DFC’s products and services, within an acceptable risk framework.
This “Invitation to Tender” and the related “Statement of Work” (available for download, above) are posted on the DFC website: www.dfcbelize.org. They are also available at the DFC Headquarters Offices on Bliss Parade, City of Belmopan, and can be forwarded electronically upon requests. Requests are to be submitted to Ms. Vanessia Burke, Corporate Secretary, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone number 822-2350 extension 235.
Tenders are to be prepared as outlined in the “Statement of Work” and submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked “PROPOSAL – DFC INDEPENDENT LEGAL SERVICES 2021 – 2023”, addressed to:
Development Finance Corporation
P.O. Box 40
City of Belmopan
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Tuesday May 25, 2021