Establish, Improve or Expand your Cacao Farm.
Financing available for:
- Land Clearance and field preparation
- Planting and grafting materials
- Agro-inputs & labor for crop agronomy
- Harvesting & Marketing expenses
- Processing of Cacao products (Value added)
- Rehabilitation of Existing Groves
- Must be a registered active farmer (minimum 3 years)
- 18 to 70 years old (Above 60 requires joint borrowing with younger co-borrower)
- Project must be recommended by the TCGA or Ministry of Agriculture (via. Technical report)
- Must be Credit worthy
- Must provide evidence of right to occupy the property (title or acceptable legal instrument or agreement)
- 8 percent Interest
- Interest on the Reducing Balance
- Up to 10 years repayment inclusive of grace period.
- Grace Period up to 4 years.
- 2.5% Loan Preparation Fee
- 2.5% Processing Fee
- Loans up to $7,500 = 1 Guarantor
- Loans up to $15,000 = 2 Guarantors
- Loans above $15,000 = Real Estate
- Promissory note signed by each borrower
- Guarantee to be provided by TCGA
Disbursement: will be made to suppliers and/or service providers where possible.
Repayment: Borrower to execute Crop Deduction Orders accepted by TCGA to facilitate loan repayment from produce sold.
Note: Loan size based on acreage being cultivated and activities to be financed. It will not exceed the recommended ‘per acre’ cost established by the Department of Agriculture, the TCGA or other competent authority.