Up to $40,000 for starting, improving or expanding your small business. Interest on the Reducing Balance for the life of your financing.
- $5,000 to $40,000
- Starting, improving or Expanding your business
- Purchase or repair of machinery and equipment
- Purchase of Vehicles (including boats) for business purposes
- Retail trade
- Cottage Industries
- Working Capital for the above activities
Who can apply & security:
Belizeans, Belizean Residents, Cooperatives, Partnerships and Associations and locally registered companies with at least 51% Belizean ownership.
Applicant should be between 18 and 70 years of age.
What do I need to apply:
- Photo ID (Social Security Card, Passport, Voter’s ID)
- Financial Records (If applicable) – DFC can assist with the compiling of the Financial Statements
- Business Plan (If Applicable) – DFC via Beltraide’s SBDC can assist.
- Documents (where applicable) – Relevant permits, contracts, licenses etc.
- Loans up to $10,000 ($10K) = 1 Guarantor
- Loans $10K to $15K = 2 Guarantors
- Loans $15K to $20K = Real Estate or 3 Guarantors
- Above $20K = Real Estate